Both parties and attorneys commit in good faith to do the following:
- Cooperate by acting civilly at
all times and by responding promptly to all reasonable requests for information
from the other party.
- Cooperate by fully disclosing all
relevant financial information.
- Cooperate by obtaining joint appraisals
and/or other expert opinions before obtaining individual appraisals or expert
- Cooperate by obtaining meaningful
expert input (e.g., a child specialist) before requesting a custody study or the
appointment of a guardian ad litem
- Cooperate in good faith negotiation
sessions, including 4-way sessions where appropriate, to reach fair compromises
based on valid information.
- Cooperate by conducting themselves
at all times in a respectful, civil and professional manner.
Divorce Cooperation Institute, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.